Two Weekends of Winter in Wine Country at Moon Curser ’23
Friday, November 24–Sunday, December 3
- Location: Moon Curser Vineyards, Osoyoos
- Time: 10:00AM – 4:00PM
Moon Curser will be opening for tastings for two weekends; 10am – 4pm Friday November 24th to Sunday November 26th AND Friday Dec 1st to Sunday Dec 3rd.
Reservations recommended. Walk-ins will be accepted when time and space permits.
• 15% OFF ALL WINE & RETAIL ITEMS during “Winter in Wine Country”
• Moon Curser ADVENT CALENDAR, if supplies lasts
• Festive wine packages, while supplies lasts
• 📚🍷🔦 Library Wine Spotlight – we’re bringing rare library wines out of the depths of our dark cellar and into the light. For sale only (no sampling); limited quantities. Once they are gone, they are gone!
• All tasting fees donated to South Okanagan Women in Need Society.
• Christmas music, decor and holiday cheer
• Free gift wrapping with wine purchase